Newcomer

Beyond the window

Since the plane landed on BWI on Aug. 18, I have lived in Baltimore for over one month. Everything goes well.  So now I find a moment to record the first month’s life in United States.

A week later after I went to Baltimore, the new term started. Sure enough, the study intension in JHU is so heavy that I need to concentrate most of my time and energy on the academic work. Here most of lecturers are conscientious about their classes. I should finish so many assignments everyday but I believe as long as I work hard, the enhancement will be obvious. Now I have already participated in current research group and began my research work. There is one seminar in our group every Thursday in which the atmosphere is very relaxed. We usually listens the presentation while eating pizza. Although it likes a happy hour, every presenter could give us an excellent presentation so I can learn a lot from it. 

Comments